We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are all staying safe and healthy. There is much that we still do not know about this crisis or when it will resolve. This is a very tough time and we are empathetic about how overwhelming it can be.
We feel extremely fortunate that we can continue working while many others are not able to, and grateful that our profession is centered around being outside. We want to assure you that YardScapes is continuing to strictly adhere to all CDC and state guidelines for COVID19. We feel fortunate that our profession is a safe work environment during this pandemic. The next few weeks may be rough for our area and we are doing everything we can to help keep our employees, clients, and community safe while we continue to function as best we can.
While we are all eager to get outside, social distancing is keeping us in our homes more than usual. Our entire staff take tremendous pride knowing that we are maintaining and enhancing our client’s properties which in turn, gives them a place to relax, enjoy the outdoor landscape and escape the world for a little bit.
We have implemented these additional practices:
- Disinfectant in each fleet vehicle to keep tools clean
- Hand Sanitizer in each vehicle for when soap and water are unavailable
- Crew members drive separate vehicles to job site
- Only two crew members on a property
- Crew members will be wearing face masks
- NO appointments or non-employees allowed in our building
- ALL meetings and group discussions are held outside with safe distancing
- Administrative staff has the option to work remotely
“I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen.”