We are looking for a self-motivated, reliable team member who is eager to grow with us. Prior experience in the landscape industry is a plus but not required.
This position will primarily assist the Operations Department but will also include other administrative tasks. Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring daily work tickets performed by our landscape crews are recorded accurately.
- Sending out digital notices to clients informing them of services performed.
- Establishing relationships with vendors and ordering materials as needed.
- Keeping material prices current in our online catalog.
- Monitoring uniform and safety supply inventory and coordinate ordering as needed.
- Creating and completing purchase orders and assigning them to the appropriate jobs performed.
- Preparing weekly work reports for operations meetings and crew boards.
- Ensuring employee handbook and safety manuals are kept up to date.
- Tracking employee achievements, certifications, and employee of the month program.
- Assisting with strategic planning and monitoring deadlines.
- Assisting Operations Manager with other tasks as needed.
- Please note that all team members may be required to assist with other tasks as needed.
YardScapes is looking for someone with the following skills and qualities.
- Enjoys learning, which often involves using an effective problem solving approach.
- Is detail oriented, organized, flexible, dependable, and a team player.
- Has excellent data entry, computer and customer service skills.
- Meticulous about ensuring that data entry and tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Ability to learn our industry specific software to efficiently perform many job duties.
- Administrative experience: 3 years
- Associates degree
Job Type: Full time or open to part-time for the right candidate.
Pay: $18-$22 per hour.