VOLUME 8 ⚪ ISSUE NO. 2 ⚪ JANUARY 17, 2024
IN THIS ISSUE
◻️ Maintenance Plans
◻️ Hardiness Zones
◻️ January Tasks
◻️ CGKA Event
As landscape professionals, we will always be advocates for the importance of maintaining beautiful and healthy outdoor spaces. In a previous issue, we listed some of the many Health Benefits of Nature that we all can enjoy by simply spending time outside. You may think there is not much to do in January except look at seed & plant catalogs and dream of spring, but there are a few gardening tasks that you can perform to ensure your property stays in top shape. Also, while perusing those colorful catalogs and considering any new additions to your garden, take note that the USDA has updated their Plant Hardiness Map opening up the possibility for a few new additions! -Shayne
Not everyone has the time, energy, or interest in keeping up on the endless outdoor maintenance properties require which is why you have YardScapes! We offer a comprehensive range of services to keep it looking beautiful year round, by team members who are dedicated to providing exceptional service and surpassing client expectations.
- Additional free time.
- Saves you money by finding and addressing issues before they become problems.
- We have all the knowledge, equipment, products, and muscle.
- No more trips to the home improvement store.
- Outstanding staff who deliver work they are proud of.
- Improved property appearance and overall health.
- Increased home value and curb appeal.
- YardScapes comes with 35 years knowledge and experience!
On Thursday, January 11th, Shayne, Tom M, Cam, Joe & Tom G joined the Connecticut Grounds Keepers Association (CGKA) for a presentation by David Mellor, Senior Director of Grounds for the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park.
“There are two seasonal diversions that can ease the bite of any winter. One is the January thaw, the other is the seed catalogs.”